Partner with a personal career coach who is as committed to your success as you are! One study found that people who work with a career coach find positions 15-46% faster than those who don’t. In addition to offering ongoing support, accountability, and motivation, career coaching can help you:
- Choose a new career – Through a combination of coaching and the use of select assessments (included in price), you will be able to identify potential career options based on criteria including your background, interests, values, and salary requirements.
- Stand out among hundreds of competing candidates – Determine your personal brand using a blend of coaching and a unique information gathering process. This information will then be used to develop your online and offline brand strategy, immediately distinguishing you from competitors.
- Get a job more quickly – Whether searching for a job in the same field or completely changing careers, coaching can help you get a “right-fit” job offer faster. I will help you develop a job search strategy to ensure that your career transition is as smooth as possible. Keeping your unique background and job goals in mind, we will ensure that your customized strategy gets you in front of as many relevant potential decision makers as possible.
- Maximize your salary – Interview so that the employer has to have you (and at your desired income)! Learn the techniques to negotiate the highest possible salary.
- Climb the corporate (or non-corporate) ladder – Advance in your chosen field by developing and charting your career path. Learn how to address obstacles to promotions and determine your time frame for each new position.
These are just a few of the many career-related areas which can be addressed through coaching with Weeks Career Services. A plan will be recommended based on your specific needs and goals.
Charlotte and I worked together right after I completed my studies this summer. I engaged her for resume writing and career coaching services based on a recommendation from a colleague, and I was very pleased with her services. My newly revised resume generated more responses immediately. Within a 10 week period I received 9 inquiries about my background and offers to interview. Also, Charlotte provided me with networking techniques that suited my personality. I now have an "elevator pitch" that makes it easier to make introductions at networking events and convey the type of position I'm seeking. Charlotte is an expert in her field; she took to time to get to know me, understand my goals and objectives, and provide counseling services that fit my personality and career objectives. Charlotte has a wealth of resources available to her and is committed to her clients. I highly recommend Weeks Career Services."
-C.B., Human Resources