Drastically increase your odds of attaining interviews with a high-ROI resume. In this ultra-competitive economy where hundreds often apply to each open position, high-quality, accomplishment-driven marketing documents will give you the necessary edge to stand out.
With the Weeks Career Services resume package, you'll receive:
- An evaluation of what may have kept your original resume from capturing attention.
- A 60-minute telephone information gathering process, designed to draw out your strengths, interests, and goals and identify your transferable skills. (Bonus – helps with interview preparation!)
- An improved likelihood that your resume and cover letter will be picked up by applicant tracking software, which is often used to sift through hundreds of resumes before a person views them.
- A brand statement, defined during our work together, which can be parlayed into additional messaging (for example, your elevator pitch)
- An objective third-party who can determine which areas to highlight and which to downplay.
- A keyword-optimized LinkedIn profile that expresses your brand to readers, and increases your chances of being found by recruiters and employers.
- The final version of the resume, cover letter, e-note, and LinkedIn profile, after review by a professional proofreader.
Like everyone else looking for a job lately, I was barely even lucky enough to get a rejection letter. After about six months, I caved in and started looking at professional resume writers. That's when I found Charlotte Weeks. After she worked on my resume, I reposted it right away. Before I even got a chance to start applying, I got a phone call from a major Fortune 500 company for an interview. I hadn't even applied. They found my resume during a search on monster.com. After a few interviews, I got the job and started this month. I'm certainly excited about the new job; I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to call Charlotte."
Feel free to contact us for resume samples.